Our Financial Aid team is here to help you. We will walk you through the financial aid process and point out the wide-range of financial aid options including:
- American Indian Tuition Waiver
- Visually or Hearing Impaired Tuition Waiver/Assistance
How to Apply for Financial Aid
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the only application needed to receive federal, state, or institutional financial aid at the University of Minnesota, Morris. Complete the FAFSA as soon after October 1 - but before the March 1 priority deadline - as possible to be considered for all available funding.
Steps to filing the FAFSA:
- Complete the FAFSA online. Include our Federal School Code (002389) so that your results are sent to Morris.
- Sign electronically with your FSA ID. If you are a dependent student, you and one of your parents must both sign the FAFSA.
- Click the “Submit” button; and
- Print/Save the confirmation page for your records.